Dear visitors, fans and newsletter subscribers,
I'd like to let you all know that I'm very sorry for not uploading any photos and sending newsletters since April. I was so busy doing other things but I didn't forget about photography. I took a lot of photos during the last months and most of them still need to be edited so it's going to take some time until I can upload them. Here's a list of places and events of which I took pictures recently:
- Medieval Festival in Useldange (L)
- Historical Carriages in Echternach (L)
- Jumping Weiswampach (L)
- Visiting the Van der Wiel Harnessmakers Showroom (B)
- Visiting the Carriage Museum in Valkenswaard (NL)
- Historical Carriages in Touraine (F)
- CIAT - Concours International d'Attelage de Tradition de Celle (D)
Of course I also took photos of other things and I continued to take a picture for every day in order to complete my 365 project.
As I moved to London last week I'm quite sure that I'm going to take a lot of photos of this exciting city and its surroundings. But for now I'll just leave you some of the photos I took at the university's campus here.